Winter heartwarming dance tour to Greece
When?Start time: Thursday 19:00 (15 February)
End time: Thursday 10:00 (22 February)
Pour les informations en FRANCAIS, visiter : http://naoussadancetrip.webs.com/francais" rel="nofollow">http://naoussadancetrip.webs.com/francais
WINTER HEARTWARMING DANCE TOUR TO NORTHERN GREECE
With Nikos Zekis (Greece) & Simona Jovic (Serbia)
Thessaloniki, Naoussa & Pozar Thermal Baths
February 15 to 22, 2018
BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME, MEN & WOMEN !
What shall we be doing?
* 3 days in Thessaloniki
* 4 days Naoussa
* 1 day in Loutra Pozar
LEARN GREEK DANCES :
* Dances of Macedonia and Thrace with Nikos Zekis
* Dances of Naoussa with local dancers from that town
* In festivities, taverns, local houses with local people
PARTY IN TRADITIONAL TAVERNS WITH MUSICIANS :
(Almost every evening)
* In Thessaloniki in a tavern with musicians playing the authentic Rebetiko
* In Naoussa in taverns with musicians from Macedonia, Thrace and Naoussa
CELEBRATE THE CARNIVAL OF NAOUSSA :
* We will be lucky to be accompanied by the local dancers who will guide us through the Naoussa celebration. We will follow the boulouki around the old city (dressing the genitsaros, joining the group procedure, going to the mayor house, music and dancing...). Going to houses with genitsarous and mpoules, dancing and eating with local population... In the evening, we will join the celebration in the local taverns.
* Bathing outside in a hot 37°C river in a fascinating natural scenery
DRINK GOOD WINE (AND OUZO!) :
* Of course we will, you may say ! But we choose places in which food , wine and ouzo are the most delicious and the most typical. Naoussa's wine if famous for its good quality ! Also, we will almost always be accompanied by the local people who are well known for their hospitality !
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT : http://naoussadancetrip.webs.com
OR EMAIL : email@example.com
ABOUT THE ORGANISERS :
Professional dancers and teachers since many years, both Nikos Zekis (Greece) and Simona Jovic (Serbia), grew up in the Balkan area, thus they both have a certain way of experiencing music and dance. It is rooted in traditions of course, but mainly in simplicity and in authentic connection to the others in dance. The others with whom we share in dance our joys and sorrows in order to open ourselves fully to Life. These moments in which many wounds can be healed are always accompanied by the musicians whose job is to find a way to deeply touch people's hearts and make this possible.
It is not something one can experience in a dance workshop outside of these countries. So they decided to organise these trips and offer to people from other countries the possibility to live this powerful experience.
To make this possible for each participants, the trips are always limited to a very small number of people !
Upcoming events at Náousa, Greece
ΛυγκηστοΕκδρομή στην Νάουσα/ Γενίτσαροι και Μπούλες
Saturday 06:30 (10 February)
Náousa, Greece, Náousa