Teacher Training 2 with Benita Wolfe Galvan
When?Start time: Wednesday 09:30 (14 February)
End time: Sunday 12:30 (18 February)
TEACHER TRAINING 2
Heart Core Yoga School is an internationally accredited Teacher Training Program of Anusara Yoga as a Yoga Alliance 200 RYS Yoga Teacher Training school.
Heart Core Yoga teacher training program is fun and empowering! The program is taught in sequential order from the very basics, so if you’ve never taught anyone anything you will learn the skills to guide people into their heart through their yoga postures in an hour and half class based in Anusara yoga. If you are already teaching another style of hatha yoga, you will gain more tools and skills to refine and strengthen your teaching. Even if you never want to teach yoga, you will learn tools and communication skills that will serve in your daily life.
TEACHER TRAINING 2 focuses on:
• Taking the Seat of the teacher
• Creating inspiring meaningful heart themes
• Using Skillful language to weave theme in the postural instruction with Cit Ananda
• One – on – One and group practice teaching
• Observation skills to see beauty, enhance and empower your students.
• Verbal Adjustments
• Building class template
• Skillful Sequencing supporting an apex pose
• Intro – Powerful Demos
• Intro – Manual Adjustments
• Intro – Therapeutic Adjustments
• *Completion of 100 hour minimum of Anusara Yoga immersion (or permission from Benita)
• *Completed Anusara Philosophy and Alignment tests of Immersion 1, 2, 3
• *Acceptance of Application, permission from Benita
• *Completion of JF or ASHY Anusara Teacher Training Manual (read)
• *Completion of JF or ASHY Anusara Master Immersion Manual (read)
• *Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar (read)
About the Teacher:
Benita (BJ) Wolfe Galvan, is a world renown Certified Anusara Yoga Instructor, founder of Handstands Anonymous™ and co-founder of the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga.
With multiple thousands of hours teaching Anusara trainings and events around the world, three decades of teaching experience and a lifetime of earth practices and wisdom studies, she is considered a master yoga teacher, a ‘teacher of teachers’.
She loves traveling the world teaching a therapeutically aligned, playful dynamic yoga practice, infused with inspired wisdom and her passion of yoga is contagious. Wicked handstands are almost always on the menu!
More on www.heartcoreyoga.com
Teacher Training Dates
1. NOV 29- DEC 3
Five Days - Wednesday through Sunday
• Time and Hours will be approximately 7 hours a day with 1-1.5 hour lunch break (3.5 hr in the morning and 3.5 hr)
9:30 – 1 and 2:30 – 5:00
For more info and registration:
Hristinka Georgieva Maslarska
Upcoming events at Kalamatas, Greece
Kuzola @ Peloponnese Documentary Festival - Film + Showcase
Wednesday 21:30 (24 January)
Kalamatas, Greece, Kalamatas
Emergence Into Light / Master Class with Benita Wolfe Galvan
Thursday 18:00 (15 February)
Kalamatas, Greece, Kalamatas