Shakti Camp Greece
When?Start time: Monday 17:00 (06 August)
End time: Saturday 10:00 (11 August)
▽- A MAGICAL GATHERING IN SISTERHOOD - ▽
Join us on the magical Greek island of Paros and dive into a week full of Yoga, Dance, Music, Rituals, Myths & Stories, Astrology, Greek Cuisine and relaxing Beach Siestas.
Shakti Camp is a Celebration of Womanhood. We invite you to come RAW. As you are. With what you have. To explore what could become. These magical days together will ground you. Because life is not about taking off into higher dimensions but about living it to the fullest with both feed on the ground.
▽- EXPLORE. EMPOWER. ENVISION. - ▽
what is waiting for you:
- Open Up & Get it Going: Dynamic Vinyasa Yoga Classes
- Yin Yoga Release: Surrender to the Softness Within
- Sensual Dance
- Meditation & Manifestation Practices
- Astrology & Tarot
- Art Form Yoga
- Face Yoga & Daoism: Discover & Deepen Your Knowledge
- Ayurveda Beauty Talks
- Opening of the Voice Workshop
- Deep Exhale: Dance Your Heart Out
- Womb Wisdom: Stepping Into Your Power
- Mantra Bliss Singing Circle
- Cacao Ceremony and Womanifestation
----- Reiki Healing, Astrology and Tarot sessions and Intuitive Shiatsu Massages
----- and more......
▽- THE PRESENTERS.- ▽
- Yogalexia (AUT) Yoga, Meditation, Cacao Ceremony, Host www.yogalexia.com
- Cristi Christensen (USA), Yoga, Dance www.cristichristensen.com
- Nives Gobo (AUT) Author, Yoga Teacher, Moon Beauty Rituals www.moonbeautyrituals.com
- Suyana Ka (BE) Musician, Healer, Womb Wisdom www.suyana.net
- Emma Toynbee (UK) Metaphysician, Psychic Reader, Astrologer
- Emma aka Suzie Q (AUS) Yoga, Pole & Sensual Dance, Author www.suzieq.com.au
- Marita Maeland (NOR) Yoga, Reiki Healer www.maritamealand.com
- Morgan Zelmer (USA) Yoga & Art, Creatrix http://artformyoga.com
- Pina Babic (AUT/SLO) Yoga, TCM & Daoism, Facial Yoga
MORE INFOS & TICKETS VIA: www.shakticamp.com
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE.
Different options of accommodation available; to be organized with Shakti Camp in coordination with Tao's Center Greece.
“Sister, we are women just like you. Looking for connection. Trying to follow our intuition. Hoping to find to the essence. And here we are, sharing all our knowledge to empower you on the path to becoming the strong, beautiful Goddess that you already are. Let’s laugh. Cry. Dance. Together We Rise."