Explore Villages & Islands in Greece, Rhodes
When?Start time: Saturday 14:00 (25 August)
End time: Saturday 12:00 (01 September)
Revel in everything Rhodes has to offer on this fun- and sun-filled DreamTrip to one of Greece’s most beautiful islands. You’ll discover the island’s many historic and cultural attractions during adventurous excursions to multiple villages. Start with a tour of Rhodes itself during which you’ll savor a wine tasting in Embona and sample local products, including honey and souma — a traditional drink made from grapes — in Siana. Then, enjoy free time for exploring and swimming in Gennadi.
After a relaxing day of leisure, embark on a full-day cruise to the island of Symi. You’ll visit the 18th-century Panormitis Monastery and its museums, then head to Gialos Harbour and explore more along the island’s breathtaking coastline before returning to Rhodes.
What we love:
• The Mitsis Grand Hotel is located within minutes of the Old Town Aquarium, the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, the Acropolis of Rhodes and the Archaeological Museum of Rhodes.
• Activities available near the hotel include scuba diving, parasailing, water skiing, bicycle rentals, snorkeling, windsurfing and more.
• Panormitis Monastery houses the highest Baroque bell tower in the world.
Your DreamTrip includes 8 days and 7 nights in Rhodes, Greece, as well as:
• Full-day tour of Rhodes; includes admission fees, VAT and local taxes, tastings of wine and local products, transportation and English-speaking guide.
• Full-day Symi island cruise; includes boat ticket, VAT and local taxes, transportation and English-speaking guide.
• Complimentary fruit basket and bottle of wine (1 of each per room).
• Complimentary use of sunbeds and umbrellas at the hotel’s pool.
• Welcome reception at the hotel’s pool area.
• 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Rhodes International Airport (RHO), approximately 9 miles (14 kilometers) away, a drive of about 1 hour and 5 minutes. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Airport transfers for this trip are provided only for Platinum Members. If you are not a Platinum Member, make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Platinum Members Only: Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Rhodes International Airport (RHO) to the hotel on July 8, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Rhodes International Airport (RHO) on July 15, timing based on flight details provided.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Mitsis Grand Hotel is a premier resort located on the verdant island of Rhodes, Greece. The hotel offers easy access to the pristine pebble beach and many of the island’s top attractions. Guests enjoy a variety of fun recreational activities, including tennis, bridge, children’s playgrounds, water sports and more.
• 8 restaurants, poolside pizza oven, bakery, cafe, pool bar and 2 bars. Please note: Some restaurants at this hotel may have a dress code. Please check the resort website for more information.
• 2 outdoor seawater pools, 1 indoor fresh water pool, children’s pool and fitness center.
• Sauna and massage services available.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Garden View Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 single beds. Extra sofa bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child; occupancy of 1 adult and 1 child is not permitted in single occupancy rooms.
• Balcony with garden view.
• Marble bathroom.
• Bathrobe and slippers to use during your stay.
• Satellite television.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary minibar (refilled every other day).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Mitsis Grand Hotel
1 Akti Miaouli Street
Rhodes 85100, Greece
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Please note: Beginning January 1, 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will enforce an “Overnight Stay Tax,” a new charge that is applicable to tourists and which must be collected by the hotel upon check-in. This tax is dependent upon the star rating of the hotel and may vary between high and low seasons. This is a government implemented charge beyond the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia™. Payment of this tax is the sole responsibility of the individual tourist; should the policy change, we will inform you and update this information.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
Upcoming events at Mitsis Grand Hotel
Explore Villages & Islands in Greece, Rhodes
Thursday 14:00 (20 September)
Mitsis Grand Hotel, Ródos