DreamTrips: Sail & Unwind in Beautiful Halkidiki, Greece
When?Start time: Friday 14:00 (06 July)
End time: Friday 12:00 (13 July)
Immerse yourself in the beautiful sights of paradise and sail across the Toroneos Gulf in Halkidiki, Greece, steeped in history and striking natural landscapes. On this DreamTrip, embark on a cruise to the Kassandra and Sithonia peninsulas and discover why Halkidiki attracts travelers from all over the world. You’ll make stops along the way to swim and relax on the beach. Then, head to Kelyfos Island where you can go diving. Savor a barbecue lunch on board before heading back to land to shop for mementos and enjoy a relaxing coffee break in the historical village of Halkidiki.
Spend ample leisure time at your all-inclusive hotel, equipped with freshwater swimming pools, a private beach and a variety of activities for the whole family to enjoy. Or, go out and discover the area on your own and unravel the history of the region while finding your own favorite gems.
What we love:
• The Halkidiki Peninsula is composed of 3 peninsulas — Kassandra, Sithonia and Athos — known as the 3 fingers.
• See for yourself why the Sithonia peninsula is frequently referred to as “the wild beauty.” Boasting mountain landscapes, gorgeous beaches, tiny islets off the coast and pristine pine forests — perfect for camping or hiking — it’s an ideal destination for nature enthusiasts looking for fun in the sun.
• Your all-inclusive resort is approximately 2.8 miles (4.6 kilometers) from Vatopedi Beach. It’s known as a quiet, less-crowded beach — perfect for unwinding during your days of leisure.
Your DreamTrip includes 8 days and 7 nights in Halkidiki, Greece, as well as:
• Full-day cruise to Kassandra and Sithonia peninsulas; includes transportation.
• Welcome reception.
• 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Thessaloniki International Airport – Macedonia (SKG), approximately 50 miles (80 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Village Mare Hotel is on the stunning Sithonia Peninsula, making it in the perfect location to enjoy your relaxing Greek holiday. With its own private beach only 295 feet (90 meters) from the hotel and multiple indoor and outdoor activities available, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
• 1 indoor restaurant, 1 outdoor patio and 1 taverna. The indoor restaurant specializes in Greek cuisine.
• 2 outdoor freshwater pools and separate children’s swimming pool.
• Private beach. Beach beds and umbrellas available at an additional cost.
• Beach volleyball, table tennis and billiards.
• Game room with table football, air hockey and a variety of electronic games.
• Greek nights with live music and themed dinner nights.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• Double bed or twin beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Balcony with sea view.
• Satellite television.
• Safe deposit box.
• Standard guest-room refrigerator.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room and throughout the hotel.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Village Mare Hotel
Halkidiki, Greece 63088
Pricing for children for this all-inclusive hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Please note: Beginning January 1, 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will enforce an “Overnight Stay Tax,” a new charge that is applicable to tourists and which must be collected by the hotel upon check-in. This tax is dependent upon the star rating of the hotel and may vary between high and low seasons. This is a government implemented charge beyond the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia™. Payment of this tax is the sole responsibility of the individual tourist; should the policy change, we will inform you and update this information.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
Upcoming events at Village Mare Hotel
DreamTrips: Get Away & Sail in Beautiful Halkidiki, Greece
Friday 14:00 (18 May)
Village Mare Hotel, Metamórfosis
Events around Village Mare Hotel
Nova Svest i leto Duhovne Transformacije - Grčka, All Inclusive
Friday 16:00 (08 June)
Hotel Kriopigi, Kassándra
Επίσκεψη στις αλησμόνητες πατρίδες
Friday 20:00 (27 April)
Halkidiki Tours - Travel around the world, Néa Moudhaniá
Yoga Retreat, Σάνη Χαλκιδικής, τριήμερο Αγίου Πνεύματος
Friday 20:00 (25 May)
Sani Beach Chalkidiki, Kassándra
Gus G. Clinic - Θεσσαλονίκη
Thursday 18:00 (26 April)
Ωδείο Φίλιππος Νάκας Θεσσαλονίκη, Thessaloníki
Tenn Camp/Κατασκηνωτικό Πρόγραμμα μόνο για εφήβους
Saturday 12:00 (11 August)
Τσαφ - Τσουφ, Kavála
Ιyengar Υοga Workshop with Khaled Kendsi
Friday 18:15 (04 May)
Anima Studio Yoga Pilates Dance, Thessaloníki