Dreamtrips: Mega Rockstar Trip, Rhodes
When?Start time: Monday 14:00 (29 October)
End time: Thursday 12:00 (01 November)
About Your Trip
This trip is by INVITATION ONLY and NON-transferable*. Any unauthorized bookings will be cancelled and cancellation fees will apply. Rooms are limited and available only while supplies last. Each invited traveler may book one room. Any additional rooms that are booked will be cancelled.
The southeast coast of Rhodes island is calling! On this megatrip, you’ll spend time at a beachside spa resort where all your meals and drinks — and plenty of fun — are included. Enjoy daily activities, such as sunbathing at the white-sand beach or swimming in one of the pools. Or, get moving with the exciting water sports and activities available. For a change of scenery, you can venture to the Byzantine church at Asklipio or the ancient acropolis at Lindos. Afterward, indulge in any of the on-site dining options to satisfy your appetite — amusing weekly theme nights include Greek, Italian, Asian, Arabic, Mexican and more! As soon as the sun goes down, the resort comes alive with nightly entertainment that includes musicals, cabarets, sketches and shows.
*Please note: DreamTrips Points are not available to be used toward this trip.
What we love:
• Activities available near the resort include jet skiing, paragliding, water skiing, banana-boat riding and more.
• Over and above the all-inclusive food-and-beverage package, your resort features a pizza oven on the beach, and provides lunch baskets to take on excursions as well as an afternoon tea buffet.
• Get a real feel for history-rich Rhodes at Asklipio, a town featuring a church dating to 1060, castle ruins as well as a folklore museum.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Rhodes, Greece, as well as:
• All-inclusive, meal-and-beverage package at the resort, including all buffet meals, snacks and beverages. Please note: Your all-inclusive program also includes access to the a la carte restaurants with reservations made on-site at least 24 hours in advance.
• Minibar with beer, soft drinks, juices and water.
• Welcome reception at the hotel’s main bar.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Rhodes International Airport (RHO), approximately 39 miles (63 kilometers) away, a drive of about 1 hour and 5 minutes. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Award-winning Mitsis Rodos Maris Resort & Spa is set on a long stretch of sand and shingle beach in the resort area of Kiotari. Guests can relax by the pool, play a game of tennis or enjoy any number of fun activities available. Public transit buses stop near the hotel to take passengers to Lindos and Rhodes town.
• 1 buffet-style restaurant (open 24 hours) with an outdoor terrace, 5 a la carte restaurants, 6 bars and cafes, and room service. Please note: Some restaurants at this resort may have a dress code. Please check the resort website for more information.
• 3 outdoor pools and adults-only waterslide, and complimentary sun beds and umbrellas.
• Zeen spa.
• Outdoor fitness center.
• 2 tennis courts.
• Table tennis and darts.
• Daily and nightly entertainment.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 twin beds with a sofa bed. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Balcony or terrace.
• Marble floors
• Complimentary minibar.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Mitsis Rodos Maris Resort & Spa
Kiotari, Rhodes 85109, Greece
Pricing for children for this all-inclusive resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Please note: Beginning January 1, 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will enforce an “Overnight Stay Tax,” a new charge that is applicable to tourists and which must be collected by the hotel upon check-in. This tax is dependent upon the star rating of the hotel and may vary between high and low seasons. This is a government implemented charge beyond the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia™. Payment of this tax is the sole responsibility of the individual tourist; should the policy change, we will inform you and update this information.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
Events around Mitsis Rodos Maris Resort & Spa
9η Γιορτή Παραδοσιακών Χορών
Saturday 18:00 (02 June)
Αμπερνάλλι Σορωνής Ρόδου - Ampernalli Soroni Rhodes, Ródos
Cvičení u moře - Řecko ostrov Kos s all inclusive
Tuesday 12:00 (12 June)
EuroVillage Achilleas Hotel, Kos
Почивка В Дидим Турция, Aurim Spa Beach Resort 5*
Tuesday 18:00 (25 September)
Aurum Didyma Spa & Beach Resort, Didyma