DreamTrips: Experience Athens & Visit 3 Islands
When?Start time: Thursday 14:00 (26 October)
End time: Sunday 12:00 (29 October)
About Your Trip
This DreamTrip takes you on an Aegean 1-day cruise for an adventure at sea through the Saronic Islands. Journey to Poros, an affluent enclave with a vibrant entertainment district. Sail on to Hydra to visit national historic monuments surrounded by old-world charm. Finally, see the sights on the island of Aegina before returning to Athens for ample leisure time to relax at your hotel and explore the city’s historical attractions.
What we love:
• The stunning Saronic Islands are an archipelago in Greece and a traveler’s paradise.
• Enjoy a 20% discount on spa treatments at the hotel’s Aegeos Spa.
• The Panathenaic Stadium — the site of the 1st Olympic Games — is only 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) from your hotel.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Athens, Greece, as well as:
• Full-day island-hopping cruise to Hydra, Poros and Aegina; includes luxury bus transportation with Wi-Fi connection.
• Complimentary nonalcoholic welcome drink upon arrival (1 per person).
• Welcome reception with fruit punch, sparkling wine cocktails and crudités.
• 20% discount at the hotel’s Aegeos Spa.
• Complimentary access to the hotel’s outdoor, rooftop swimming pool (subject to weather conditions).
• Complimentary access to the hotel’s gym, hammam and playroom for children.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• All local and government taxes and service charges.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Athens International Airport (ATH), approximately 21 miles (34 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Airport transfers for this trip are provided only for Platinum Members. If you are not a Platinum Member, make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Platinum Members Only: Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Athens International Airport (ATH) to the hotel on October 26, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Athens International Airport (ATH) on October 29, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by October 12.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
St George Lycabettus Boutique Hotel is in the booming Kolonaki district of Athens. Enjoy fine dining at the rooftop restaurant while marveling at the beautiful views of the Acropolis. Stroll to nearby art galleries, including the Benaki Museum and the Goulandris Museum of Cycladic Art, or stay in for a revitalizing treatment at the Aegeos Spa.
• 2 restaurants and 1 bar.
• 1 outdoor pool and 1 tanning deck.
• Fitness center.
• Aegeos Spa.
• Ananea Pilates Studio.
• Screening room with nightly movies.
• Self-parking: 15 euros per car, per day. Parking can be booked and paid for at the hotel reception.
Single Exterior View Room (Comfort or Superior) accommodations with:
• 1 single bed.
• Maximum occupancy 1 adult.
Double Exterior View Room (Comfort or Superior) accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child. (age 3 years and younger).
Triple Exterior View Room (Comfort or Superior) accommodations with:
• 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child (age 3-12 years).
All accommodations include:
• Partial or panoramic city view from the balcony.
• Air conditioning.
• Extra-long, 6.5-foot (2-meter) bed.
• COCO-MAT bed linens and towels.
• Hardwood or parquet floors.
• Bathroom with shower and toilet.
• Hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
• Bathrobe and slippers to use during your stay.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Television with satellite channels.
• Safe deposit box.
• Standard guest-room refrigerator.
• Fully stocked minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
St George Lycabettus Boutique Hotel
2 Kleomenous Street
Athens 106 75, Greece
Events around St. George Lycabettus Lifestyle Hotel
Παρουσιαση βιβλίου "Η μάχη της ΕΡΤ-οι στρατηγοι μιλούν
Saturday 20:00 (28 October)
Πολεμικό Μουσείο, Athens
Θεραπευτική ομάδα σωματικής- κινητικής ψυχοθεραπείας
Friday 18:30 (20 October)
Present Body, Athens
Τι νεότερο στην Καρδιολογία: 13ο Ετήσιο Συνέδριο Εξελίξεις 2017
Friday 09:00 (15 December)
NJV Athens Plaza, Athens
Αντικαρχικό Φεστιβάλ Πληγωμένων Γυπαετών Ελλάδος 2017
Saturday 21:00 (21 October)
Πλατεία Συντάγματος, Athens
Φεστιβάλ ταινιών μικρού μήκους Κιούμπρικ - Δηλώσεις συμμετοχής
Saturday 10:00 (25 November)
Κιούμπρικ Συνεργατικό Καφενείο/Μπαρ, Athens