Discover a Grecian Paradise
When?Start time: Friday 14:00 (25 August)
End time: Friday 12:00 (01 September)
About Your Trip
Set off on a private, full-day excursion to the scenic island of Corfu, a culturally rich, Ionian jewel off the coast of mainland Greece. Stroll through the main hall of the Achilleion Palace — adorned with statues and paintings of mythology’s greatest Greek warrior — and visit the famed Church of Agios Spyridon, the patron saint of the island. Other tour highlights include the Old Town of Corfu, Spianada Square and a popular hill in Kanoni from which you can view Pontikonisi (Mouse Island).
Board a boat to the islands of Paxos and Antipaxos, Ionian treasures known for their fine-sand beaches, wine and ideal swimming conditions. Keep your camera close as the boat enters the blue caves of Paxos, where you’ll have a spectacular view of the sea. Cool off and relax in azure waters at Voutoumi Beach, then enjoy a delectable lunch at a traditional tavern overlooking the sea.
What we love:
• Corfu city’s old quarter was added to the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites in 2007.
• The professional therapists at Sivota Diamond Spa Center offer an extensive array of luxurious treatments, massages, aromatherapy and much more.
• Members enjoy a 30% discount on spa treatments at Sivota Diamond Spa Resort and a private balcony with a view of Bella Vraka Beach and the Ionian Sea.
Your DreamTrip includes 8 days and 7 nights in Sivota, Greece, as well as:
• Full-day excursion to Corfu; includes transportation.
• Full-day cruise to Paxos and Antipaxos islands; includes transportation.
• Traditional Greek night.
• 30% discount on Diamond Spa Center treatments.
• Complimentary access to indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, hammam and gym.
• Complimentary transfers to and from the hotel’s beach.
• Complimentary use of the hotel sunbed (1 use per person, per day).
• Welcome reception with 1 welcome drink.
• 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 7 dinners.
• All taxes.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Ioannina National Airport (IOA), approximately 96 miles (154.5 kilometers), a drive of about 1.5 hours. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Comfort and beautiful views define your Ionian home away from home at the Sivota Diamond Spa Resort. Guests enjoy personalized service, gourmet cuisine and front-row seats to Sivota’s Bella Vraka Beach, one of the most picturesque vistas in northwestern Greece.
• 2 restaurants and IRIDA poolside snack bar.
• 1 indoor pool and 3 outdoor pools (2 for adults, 1 for children).
• Diamond Spa Center, hammam, sauna and fitness center.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Double Room Sea View accommodations with:
• 1 double bed.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Balcony with a sea view.
• Air conditioning.
• Bathroom with bathtub, cosmetic kit, sewing kit, hairdryer, bathrobes, towels and slippers.
• Wardrobe and mirrors.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator.
• Minibar (contents vary and may be at an additional cost).
• Security doors and insulation.
• Small in-room safe.
• Plasma television with satellite channels and DVD.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Sivota Diamond Spa Resort
Thesprotia 46100, Greece
Upcoming events at Sivota Diamond Spa Resort, Greece
Discover a Grecian Paradise
Saturday 14:00 (30 September)
Sivota Diamond Spa Resort, Greece, Sívota