This event has ended !!!
Anusara Yoga Teacher Training 1 With Benita Wolfe Galvan
When?Start time: Wednesday 09:30 (11 October)
End time: Sunday 05:30 (15 October)
TEACHER TRAINING 1
Heart Core Yoga School is an internationally accredited Teacher Training Program of Anusara Yoga as a Yoga Alliance 200 RYS Yoga Teacher Training school.
Heart Core Yoga teacher training program is fun and empowering! The program is taught in sequential order from the very basics, so if you’ve never taught anyone anything you will learn the skills to guide people into their heart through their yoga postures in an hour and half class based in Anusara yoga. If you are already teaching another style of hatha yoga, you will gain more tools and skills to refine and strengthen your teaching. Even if you never want to teach yoga, you will learn tools and communication skills that will serve in your daily life. The Heart Core Yoga Teacher Training program is taught as an intensive, broken into six sections: Immersions 1, 2, 3, Teacher Training 1, 2, 3.
• The Immersions are dedicated entirely to learning and embodying the method through learning philosophy, alignment and doing asana.
• The Teacher Trainings are dedicated entirely to learning the skills necessary to teach the method effectively.
• All six must be completed with a Certified Anusara Teacher to qualify for the YA RYT 200 hr teaching certificate from Anusara School of Hatha Yoga. Heart Core Yoga School, Benita Wolfe Galvan, (Heart Core Yoga) has been an RYT school since 2009, and taught thousands of hours of yoga Intensives, Immersions and TT since 2002.
For the Anusara® School of Hatha Yoga™ teacher training credits:
• Students are expected to complete a minimum of 100 hours in Anusara Yoga Immersions before entering into the teacher training program.
• All hours with Benita Wolfe Galvan count towards Anusara licensing.
• Upon completion of the entire 200 hr TT with Benita, the student may qualify for Anusara Elements™, the entry level licensed teacher certificate with the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga, and will also qualify to register for a Yoga Alliance 200 hr RYT certification under the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga.
• Completion of Heart Core Yoga’s Anusara yoga Immersion 1, 2, 3 totaling 100 hrs and Teacher Training in Anusara yoga totaling 100 hrs = 200 hr total Teacher Training Program
This will qualify you to register with both of the internationally recognized yoga teacher licensing organizations. Anusara School of Hatha Yoga licenses teachers in Anusara yoga, a specific method of hatha yoga, and Yoga Alliance licenses teachers and represents many methods of hatha yoga.
Teacher Training One focuses on:
• Taking the Seat of the teacher
• Creating inspiring meaningful heart themes
• Using Skillful language to weave theme in the postural instruction with Cit Ananda
• One – on – One and group practice teaching
• Observation skills to see beauty, enhance and empower your students.
• Verbal Adjustments
• Building class template
• Skillful Sequencing supporting an apex pose
• Intro – Powerful Demos
• Intro – Manual Adjustments
• Intro – Therapeutic Adjustments
Teacher Training Two:
• Refinement of all the above
Teacher Training Three:
• Refinement of all the above
• Refinement focus on weaving the theme with Cit Ananda
• Manual and Therapeutic adjustments
• Anusara School of Hatha Yoga Licensing process;
• Yoga Alliance RYT 200 hr Licensing process
• *Completion of 100 hour minimum of Anusara Yoga immersion (or permission from Benita)
• *Completed Anusara Philosophy and Alignment tests of Immersion 1, 2, 3
• *Acceptance of Application, permission from Benita
• *Completion of JF or ASHY Anusara Teacher Training Manual (read)
• *Completion of JF or ASHY Anusara Master Immersion Manual (read)
• *Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar (read)
About the Teacher:
Benita (BJ) Wolfe Galvan, is a world renown Certified Anusara Yoga Instructor, founder of Handstands Anonymous™ and co-founder of the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga.
With multiple thousands of hours teaching Anusara trainings and events around the world, three decades of teaching experience and a lifetime of earth practices and wisdom studies, she is considered a master yoga teacher, a ‘teacher of teachers’.
She loves traveling the world teaching a therapeutically aligned, playful dynamic yoga practice, infused with inspired wisdom and her passion of yoga is contagious. Wicked handstands are almost always on the menu!
More on www.heartcoreyoga.com
Teacher Training Dates
Five Days - Wednesday through Sunday
• Time and Hours will be approximately 7 hours a day with 1-1.5 hour lunch break (3.5 hr in the morning and 3.5 hr)
9:30 – 1 and 2:30 – 5:00
For more info and registration: